Launcelot is focused on asset management, property investment and property development.
Launcelot has acquired a significant real estate portfolio which includes a mix of commercial and residential properties in the City of London, Southwark, Marylebone, Knightsbridge and Clerkenwell.
Nic Byrom is a former Partner of Lambert Smith & Partners. Nic has a long, established and successful track record in property investment. He has significant experience and knowledge of industrial, commercial and residential real estate.
- Nic provides strategic advice to Launcelot on all potential investments.
- Nic has a long and successful track record in the industry and has developed close working relationships with a large number of key organisations and individuals. He uses these relationships for the benefit of Launcelot and its clients.
Nic left Lambert Smith & Partners 1992 and set-up his own firm which focused on joint ventures on “active management properties.” His early focus was on acquiring a mixed portfolio of industrial and commercial properties which he rationalised and sold the majority of these holdings by 1995. After that he acquired a substantial portfolio of commercial, London focused, Grade B office space which he refurbished to Grade A standard. He sold approximately 70% of this portfolio during the course of 2006 due to concerns about the overall market. Nic has undertaken Joint Ventures with, among others, Nordbanken, Imry PLC, Barclays PLC, Exlands PLC, Southend Props PLC, Helical Bar PLC and Native Land.
Jamie Byrom joined Launcelot in 2010. Since joining Jamie has successfully sourced, invested and exited at a profit a number of property developments.
- Jamie is in charge of sourcing and conducting due diligence on all potential investments.
- Jamie is responsible for overseeing all planning applications and works closely with third parties to ensure that applications are processed as efficiently and swiftly as possible.
- Jamie is in charge of managing all contractors including architects, structural engineers, interior designers, project managers, builders and other third parties to ensure projects are delivered accordingly to specification, on time and on budget.
Jamie Byrom is graduate of Oxford Brookes University and Westminster University. Prior to joining Launcelot Jamie worked at Frieze, Christie’s and Standard Chartered Bank.
Matt first starting working for Launcelot in 2012 and has been working in family offices since 2006.
- Matt is in charge of all investor communications and produces all investor correspondence.
- Matt is responsible for providing back-office support to Launcelot on all its projects; this includes financial appraisals and analysing market data and trends.
- Matt is responsible for maintaining and enhancing Launcelot relationships with key stakeholders in residential and commercial real estate.
Matt has previously worked for Standard Chartered Bank, the Finsbury Group and as a Special Advisor in the House of Commons. In addition Matt was previously a Partner of Investment Advisory firm which specialised in credit finance. He was part of investment team which, at its peak, managed significant assets.